Madrid, Andalusia With Cordoba, Costa Del Sol & Toledo (first Class)
This 9-day tour visits some of Spain’s most popular cities. Start in Madrid where your panoramic tour will showcase the medieval origins of the city. In Cordoba, wander in its narrow winding streets of the Jewish Quarter. Enjoy the marvelous view of the valley and mountain range in Ronda. Costa del Sol is one of the most modern and important international tourist areas. Learn about the Spanish art, history, and spirituality that Toledo is known for.
- Guided city tour with local guides in Madrid, Cordoba (Mosque entrance included), Seville (Cathedral entrance included),
- Granada (Alhambra & Generalife Gardens entrance included) and Toledo
- Tour director throughout the journey
- Transportation in luxury coach
- Accommodation at selected hotel class
- Daily breakfast and 5 dinners
- Travel insurance
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper