St. Petersburg City Break
St. Petersburg is Russia’s former capital and one of its most iconic cities. It is nicknamed the ‘Venice of the North’ with its Neva River and canals. Take in the sights on a city tour including the Winter Palace, St Isaac’s Cathedral, the Nevsky Convent, and the world-famous Hermitage Art Museum.
- 3 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 3 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
- Service of English speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Portage at hotel
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper