Explore two of Russia’s most charming cities with this fascinating 7-day tour. Arrive in St. Petersburg, Russia’s fairytale-like former capital, also known as the Venice of the North. Visit the city’s historical squares and cathedrals and learn about its legendary rulers such as Peter & Catherine the Great. Take a train ride to Moscow through endless Russian landscapes along the River Volga. One of the most dynamic metropolises in the world, Moscow, Russia’s capital, is world renowned for its onion domed cathedrals.
- 6 overnights at centrally located 4-star hotels
- 6 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalized welcome package
- Entrances to Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg and Moscow Kremlin
- Service of English speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Sapsan high-speed train St. Petersburg-Moscow OW (2nd class)
- Portage at hotels and railway stations
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper