Italy Highlights - Vi
Discover the best of Italy with this 12-day tour across one of the most visited countries in the world. Start in Rome and see some of the city’s most celebrated attractions, including the Colosseum. Visit the basilica of St. Francis in Assisi and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Siena, known for the historical horse race. Arrive in Florence, the Cradle of Renaissance and walk the cobblestone streets while appreciating the city’s monuments, before enjoying a typical Tuscan lunch. From Bologna’s world-renowned cuisine to the floating city of Venice and the revered wine regions of Tuscany, this trip gives you a taste of all of Italy’s revered marvels!
- Tickets to visit the splendid St. Mark’s Basilica
- The included tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica with our exclusive “Skip the Line” access
- Entrance tickets to the archaeological site in Pompeii
- Transportation by deluxe motorcoach
- Monolingual tour-escort in English
- Accommodation in 4 stars or 3 stars hotels
- Meals as per itinerary (please inform us at the moment of the booking, in case of any food allergy or alimentary restriction)
- Visit of the Blue Grotto in Capri
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper