Covering the capital cities of Finland and Estonia, and the former capital of Russia, this tour is a perfect blend of charming medieval tranquility and modern world. Explore the medieval city walls and old town of Tallinn from where you depart for Helsinki via a refreshing ferry ride through the Finnish archipelago. Enjoy sightseeing in the green and lively Finnish capital, before discovering the imperial palaces and museums of St. Petersburg.
- 7 overnights at centrally located 4-star hotels
- 7 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalized welcome package
- Entrances to medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn, Church-in-the-Rock in Helsinki and Peter-Paul Fortress in St. Petersburg
- Service of English speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Ferry Tallinn-Helsinki OW
- Portage at hotels
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper