Start your tour in Helsinki, the green Finnish capital, popular for its harbors, Senate Square and Church-in-the-Rock. Renowned for its progressive and sustainable way of life, Helsinki is located at the crossroads of Western and Eastern culture. Depart Helsinki for St. Petersburg, renowned for its imperial palaces and museums, as well as many canals which have given the city title "The Venice of the North". The tour ends in Moscow, also known as The Mother of Russia, and world famous for its architecture and onion domed cathedrals.
- 7 overnights at centrally located 4 star hotels
- 7 x buffet breakfast
- Welcome meeting with champagne-cocktail or juice
- Personalised welcome package
- Entrances to Peter and Paul Church in Vilnius and medieval Great Guild Hall in Tallinn
- Service of English and Italian speaking tour escort on all tours
- Service of 1st class motor coaches or 1st class minivans throughout the itinerary
- Portage at hotels
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper