Altiplanic Deserts Of Argentina, Chile & Bolivia (first Class)
Start your tour in Buenos Aires, one of South America’s most alluring cities and the capital of Argentina. Take a tango lesson and appreciate Argentina’s cobbled streets, historic buildings and stunning gorges and national parks. Visit Argentina’s world-famous Atacama Desert and its salt flats (Salinas Grandes) before departing for Bolivia’s Uyuni Salt Flat, the largest in the world. From lagoons to geysers, you will be enchanted by incredible nature throughout your 15-day tour.
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Accommodation: 14 nights
- Buenos Aires (2) -Salta (3) -Cafayate (1) -Purmamaca (2) – Atacama (3) -Malku (1) –Colchani(2)
- Buenos Aires: City tour – Dinner tango show
- Salta: Walking tour, MAAM included – De Las Flechas, De Cafayate, Del Toro Gorges
- Jujuy: Humahuaca Gorge
- Atacama: Altiplanic Lagoons – Atacama Salt Flat – El Tatio Geysers – De La Luna Valley
- Uyuni: Colores Lagoons – De La Mañana Geysers – Uyuni Salt Flat
- Meals: 14 breakfasts – 4 lunches – 4 dinners
- Needed tickets to the Parks, Reserves and museums
- Educational and Learning
With over 85 years of experience, SITA is one of North America's most reputable Tour Operators for exotic destinations worldwide. Providing travel excellence since 1933, SITA is renowned for its highly experienced team of international specialists, providing enriching and authentic travel experiences for destinations around the globe - crafting journeys for travelers that are truly remembered for a lifetime.
At SITA World Tours, we strive to provide an above and beyond travel exper